Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
The Government of India had launched the prime minister skill Development plan. The name of this skill India is Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY).
The main objective of providing training to the youth of the country and to give jobs to the youth of our country.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Approved by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana has been started for training the youth of the country.
This scheme was started on the occasion of World Youth Skills on 15th July 2015 by our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
PMKVY Skill Mission India Eligibility
Those who have left the 12th and undergraduate studies can also apply for this scheme.
Documents for PMKVY
You will need only 2 documents for this plan and maybe all of you have this document.
- Aadhar Card
- Two Passport Size Photo
PMKVY Short Term Training Guidelines
The benefit will be given to those candidates who have left school/college or have been unemployed for short term training in the PMKVY Training Centers.
Training according to the National Skills Ability Mechanism (NSQF).
On successful completion of their assessment, candidates will be provided appointment assistance by training partners.
Under PMKVY, the entire training and assessment charges are paid by the government.
Training Centers will provide training in digital literacy Polar soft skills, entrepreneurship, and financial.
The duration of the training varies from 3 to 6 month per job and maybe above.
Payment will be provided to training partners in alignment with common norms.
The training provided under the Short Term Training component of the scheme will be NSQF level 5 and below.
PMKVY Any Updates Guidelines
Contact PMKVY Project Management Unit (PMU) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NSDC reserves the right to revise the planning guidelines at any time.
PMKVY Placement Guidelines
PMKVY has planned to add skill, aspiration, and knowledge to skilled workers, which makes it with employment opportunities and demands.
All possible efforts will be made by PMKVY training centers to provide employment opportunities to trained and certified candidates under the scheme.
PMKVY (Kaushal and Rozgar Mela Guidelines)
Social and community mobilization is extremely important for the success of PMKVY.
The active participation, transparency, and accountability of the community help to take advantage of the cumulative knowledge of the community for better functioning.
Courses List: Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
For information on the course (PMKVY Courses), click on these.
NAME OF PMKVY SECTOR SKILL COUNCILS
- Agriculture Sector Skill Council of India
- Apparel, Made-ups & Home Furnishing Sector Skill Council
- Automotive Skill Development Council
- Beauty & Wellness Sector Skill Council
- BFSI Sector Skill Council of India
- Capital Goods Skill Council
- Construction Skill Development Council of India
- Electronics Sector Skill Council
- Food Industry Capacity and Skill Initiative (FICSI)
- Furniture & Fittings Skill Council
- Gem and Jewellery Skill Council Of India
- Handicrafts and Carpet Sector Skill Council
- Healthcare Sector Skill Council
- Indian Iron and Steel Sector Skill Council
- Indian Plumbing Skill Council
- Infrastructure Equipment Skill Council
- IT/ITes Sector Skill Council
- Leather Sector Skill Council
- Life Science Sector Skill Development Council
- Logistics Sector Skill Council
- Media and Entertainment Skill Council
- Mining Sector Skill Council of India
- Power Sector Skill Council
- Retailers Association’s Skill Council of India
- Rubber Skill Development Council
- Security Sector Skill Development Council
- Skill Council For Green Jobs
- Skill Council For Persons with Disability
- Sports Sector Skill Council
- Telecom Sector Skill Council
- Textile Sector Skill Council (TSC)
- Tourism & Hospitality Sector Skill Council
PMKVY Training Center
- Information about PMKVY Center here.
- You first go to the official website of this scheme.
- Click here to go to the official website.
- Now you have to click on Find a Training Center.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Help Line
- Student Helpline: 8800055555
- SMART Helpline: 18001239626
- NSDC TP Helpline: 9289200333
- For more information on Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Toll-Free Number 088000-55555.
Our useful Articles
- Top 30 Websites and App free for Colleges
- Redmi note 6 pro specification | Price in India
- Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) price in India | Specifications
- Top 5 most demand programming languages of 2019
- Oneplus 6t price in India | Oneplus 6t review India | Oneplus 6t features
- TOP 20 Digital Marketing Interview Questions
- The 15 Best Free SEO Tools of 2019